Don't Let 'Em Invade Your Space!
Don't worry if you weren't a whizz-kid back in the day playing Space Invaders. Even Tomohiro Nishikado (the games creator) admitted to being 'Terrible at the game' and wanted to make it easier!
Whether you made it into the high scores like Richie Knuckles (who racked up 110,510 points and made it into the video game record books!) or you're more like the aforementioned 'Terrible' games creator, you can still keep your 'Nerd Score' high with these totally geek Alien Invader Earrings!
A cute and subtle ode to Tomohiro Nishikado's classic arcade video game, these Alien Studs are available in Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Gold and Silver. That's right, there's an Invader to suit everyone. With a simple butterfly backing, these Space Alien Earrings are subtle enough to rock at the office or wear whilst out and about. Also for the mildly anti-social, these retro earrings are a more subtle way to exclaim 'don't invade my space!'
Space Alien Stud Specifics and Features
- Super Retro Gamer Style Alien Invaders Stud Earrings
- Made from Enamel and Base Metal
- Comes on Joe Cool branded backing card
- Butterfly backings - suitable for healed Adult or Child Pierced Ears
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Joe Cool