The Wiccan pentacle representing the five elements, the five senses and the five points of the sacred human body, and conjoined within the circle of the universe. Set with five Swarovski crystals in pastelised colours, which, in Wiccan tradition, (derived from The Golden Dawn), are associated with each of the elements; spirit, water, fire, earth and air, (with spirit being white, then blue, red, green and yellow respectively). The Pentacle, or pentangle, is also known as the symbol of Wicca.
A fine, lightweight pewter pendant of a pentagram in a circle set with a small pastel-shaded Swarovski crystal at each point, (sky blue, champagne pink, tea green, jasmine yellow and clear crystal), representing the colours of the five elements; on an 18" (46cm) fine trace chain.
- Gothic Pentacle Pewter Necklace
- Pendant measures approx. 2.7cm (W) x 3.3cm (H)
- Presented on a 46cm fine trace chain
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, Swarovski branded tag and care instructions
- Comes complete in Alchemy Gothic branded packaging
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic