A timepiece in the spirit of Telford, the great Georgian engineer, this antiqued pewter 'cast-iron', gearwheel-encrusted neo-gothic framework is mounted on a robust, brown Leather strap, which mounts the essential, modern antiquarian's, sepia-toned instrument. An essential timepiece for the modern steampunk traveller. An Empire featured pewter wrist watch, in Georgian neo-gothic style with sepia coloured gearwheel face and brown leather strap; 35mm dia. quartz crystal movement.
- Hand Made Timepiece Pewter Watch
- Watch measures approx. 4.4cm (W) x 7.5cm (D)
- Watch face measures approx. 3.5cm diameter with quartz crystal movements
- Requires 1 x 1.55v SR626SW 377 Batteries (Supplied)
- Made to a high standard from genuine Leather and Fine English Pewter
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, Swarovski branded tag, fitting and care instructions.
- Comes complete in a Alchemy Gothic branded box
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic