A gratuitous commemoration of 'Sweet Death' from ancient Kabbalistic, Hebraic mysticism and delivered by the dark angels. These cherubs of the afterlife celebrate life's passing into the otherworld. (Mesukmus; Hebrew -pronounced m'-sook-mus).
A large, elaborate symmetrical pewter necklace of Baroque scrolls set with three clear Swarovski crystals and a large, black resin rose at its centre above two small skulls, hung with draped trace chain and surmounted by two bat-winged cherubs; on a 7mm wide black satin ribbon fastened with an adjustable pewter slide, allowing a choker fitting or up to 34" (86cm) long overall.
- Ladies Hand Made Pewter Mesukmus Pendant
- Pendant measures approx. 9.5cm (H) x 12cm (W)
- Presented on a 86cm long black ribbon with fastener
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Comes complete presented in a black organza drawstring bag
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, Swarovski branded tag and care instructions
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic