A sensual relic from the legendary masquerade ball of nobel, boyar vampires at Rovine Palace in Wallachia, on the feast of St Levantius, 1867. A large and grand antiqued, polished pewter necklace of an elaborately decorated raven-skull mask set with a ruby Swarovski crystal and articulating with stylised pewter feathered wings either side; on a split trace chain, 17" (43cm) overall plus a 1 ½" extender chain.
- Home Made Raven Skull Mask Pewter Pendant
- Pendant measures approx. 10cm (H) x 10cm (W)
- Presented on a 43cm split trace chain plus a 1 ½" extender chain
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, Swarovski branded tag and care instructions
- Comes complete presented in a black organza drawstring bag
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic