Beware the seduction of ultimate power - megalomania will bring about your own downfall. The blades are engraved with "1606", the year that Shakespeare wrote Macbeth, a bloody tragedy of the brave Scottish leader driven by ruthless ambition to regicide, murder and tyranny. A pair of small, antique pewter daggers with a small, black cabochon on each hilt and engraved blades; on surgical steel ear-wires.
- Earrings measure approx. 5cm (H) x 1.2cm (W) x 0.4cm (D)
- Designed and hand made in England in fine English pewter
- Presented in an Alchemy branded gift bag with Alchemy guarantee and care instructions
- Please Note: These earrings can't be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Alchemy Gothic merchandise