The dove of peace and love conjoins with the raven of conflict and battle, harmonising in romantic redemption. The Irish Saint Columba pacifies Corvus, the Scandinavian warlord, ordaining eternal salvation - salutis aeternae. An articulated pewter necklace made of two flying ravens, one burnished pewter, the other black, and holding a separate framed and ribboned crystal heart made in two halves of contrasting Swarovski crystals in black and clear crystal.
- Stunning Gothic Style Heart Necklace
- Pendant measures approx. 9.5cm (H) x 12cm (W)
- Presented on 46cm split curb chain, plus a 1 ½" extender chain
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, Swarovski branded tag and care instructions