From Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester's original motif for the decorative moulding above the north entrance to the 16th century Kenilworth Castle, in honour of his great secret love, Elizabeth Rex, alas, censored and never used ... Set with three Swarovski crystal hearts and an Elizabethan pearl dropper. An antiqued pewter necklace in late gothic style, pierced at the centre with a suspended Swarovski crystal heart there and set either side with smaller crystal hearts. Fine suspended chains decorate the underside along with a central glass 'pearl' dropper, and the visible section of chain is made of Swarovski pearls.
- Alchemy Gothic Heart Pewter Necklace
- Pendant measures approx. 7.9cm (H) x 7.3cm (W)
- Pendant comes presented on a 46cm long Swarovski pearl & trace chain, plus a 1 ½" extender chain
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Alchemy printed Logo on reverse of Pendant
- Comes gift ready, complete with a Alchemy Gothic branded tag
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic