Love, Friendship and Loyalty vouchsafed from the underworld, in the ancient Irish tradition. The original symbol was first produced as a ring, in the west coast village of Claddagh in the 17th century. A polished pewter choker portraying a gothic version of the Irish Claddagh; two skeletal arms with bony hands holding a red Swarovski crystal heart surmounted by a crown with a tiny skull.
- Alchemy Claddagh By Night Pewter Choker
- Pendant measures approx. 2.8cm (H) x 9.9cm (W)
- Completed by 2 doubled 7mm wide x 45cm long ribbons - 76cm circumference
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Alchemy Logo on reverse of Pewter charm
- Comes complete in Alchemy Gothic branded packaging
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic