Love, Friendship and Loyalty vouchsafed from the underworld, in the ancient Irish tradition. The original symbol was first produced as a ring, in the west coast village of Claddagh in the 17th century. A polished pewter bangle portraying a gothic version of the Irish Claddagh; two skeletal arms with bony hands holding a red Swarovski crystal heart surmounted by a crown with a tiny skull. The bangle can be adjusted to size by slowly and gently squeezing (or opening) with even pressure all around.
- Hand Made Claddagh By Night Pewter Bracelet
- Bracelet measures approx. 2.8cm (H) x 8.2cm (W)
- Adjustable - gently squeeze the bracelet for a comfort fit
- Made from Fine English Pewter (Cadmium, Nickel & Lead Compliant)
- Includes Alchemy Guarantee, care and fitting instructions
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Alchemy Gothic