Framed upon the occultist's pentagram, Eliphas Levi's portrait and representation of the dualist, goat-headed deity symbolising the balance in everything, and notoriously known as the heretical subject of worship of the Knights Templar, in 1307 leading to their persecution and ultimately, their Friday 13th downfall. Here is an Italian double black leather wriststrap with an antiqued pewter casting of a 3D modelled goat's head set over a large pentagram. Designed and manufactured by Alchemy Gothic, this Baphomet Wriststrap features an adjustable, steel buckle fastener.
- Wristband measures approx. 27cm (L) x 5cm (W)
- Genuine black leather wrist strap with a buckle fastening
- Designed and hand made in England in fine English pewter
- Presented in an Alchemy branded gift bag with Alchemy guarantee and care instructions
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Alchemy Gothic merchandise