Kodak or Nikon - You Decide!
The earliest form of the camera was envisaged by the Ancient Greeks as an optical device known as camera obscure, a projected image on a screen. This construction was highly influential in the conception of the camera, but it wasn’t until the 1800’s that practical cameras were created. The first one being created by George Eastman in 1888, known as the “Kodak.”
This Vintage Design Camera Pendant with chain is available in two colours and features a classic “Nikon” style camera straight out of the vaults of nostalgic history. Choose from either black or white design in stainless steel for durability and tarnish prevention. Lovely!
Camera Pendant Specifics and Features
- Funky retro camera style necklace
- Made from Tin Alloy with Crystal Glass detail
- Available in Black or White
- Chain measures approx. 43cm Long including extender
- Charm measures approx. 1.8cm (W) x 2cm (H)
- Presented on Joe Cool branded card
- A snappy retro gift for the photographer in your life!
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool