Snap Your Fingers to This!
In 1913, a German optical engineer called Oskar Barnack completed a prototype compact camera that incorporated 35 mm film. Known as Lecia', the camera was placed into production in 1925 after more extensive changes. The camera is a piece of kit we take for granted in modern society, but merely 30 years ago, it was something of a luxury!
This Vintage Design Camera Adjustable Fashion Ring is an attractive piece that incorporates a classic camera shape in a comfy and stylish fashion ring. With faux jewel lens and plastic and metal design, this ring is available in either Black or white for your pleasure.
Camera Ring Specifics and Features
- Funky retro camera design free size ring
- Made from Tin Alloy with Crystal Glass detail
- One size fits most as fully adjustable
- Available in black or white
- Camera measures approx. 2cm (W) x 1.5cm (H)
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card
- A unique and quirky retro gift for the snap-happy person in your life
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool