It's 1986 and a dark force known as Vecna is opening Gates to the Upside Down in Hawkins and beyond! Inspired by Season 4 of the Netflix series Stranger Things, the Monopoly: Stranger Things Edition board game is a must for fans. Spin the hand on Vecna’s ominous grandfather clock to find out where the Gates are, then race to close them. Players earn money along the way by charging other players rent, and the last player with money when all other players have gone bankrupt wins. But watch out! The game also ends if Vecna opens enough Gates so that every location is in the Upside Down. Then all players lose! The game is for 2-6 players and it's a great board game for adults and teens ages 14+.
- Contents include: Gameboard, 6 playing pieces, grandfather clock spinner, 28 title deed cards, 16 cerebro cards, 16 hellfire club cards, 16 cassette tapes, 2 dice, money pack and game guide
- A fast-dealing property trading game for 2-6 players
- For Ages 14 Years +
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed merchandise