France, 1914 - few men had any hope of survival. Emerging from the bottomless mud and gore of the fields of Passchendaele, the detritus of humanity and war blossom. From the Alchemy Gothic Jewellery collection we present this articulated Pewter bracelet, made of links of skulls and barbed wire, with lobster claw fastener. A great gift for an fan of Gothic Fashion... and history!
- Available in two sizes: Small - measures approx. 20.5cm (L) x 1.8cm (H) x 1cm (D) | Large - measures approx. 24.5cm (L) x 1.8cm (H) x 1.2cm (D)
- Designed and hand made in England in fine English pewter
- Presented in an Alchemy branded gift bag with Alchemy guarantee and care instructions
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Alchemy Gothic merchandise