Looking for something to do with your better half that won’t break the bank this Valentine’s? We’ve got your covered with our awesome date ideas!
The Perfect Date Night Ideas
- Set up an indoor picnic – one for the more fussier eaters who may not like eating out, this idea makes perfect sense. Simply get all of your favourite foods and drinks and binge on a comfy blanket set up on the floor!
- Make your favourite sweet treats – whether you both love the same cookie or have completely different tastes, get together all of you necessary ingredients and cook up a storm with your other half (plus, you won’t have to share!)
- Head to the arcade to play some games – if you’re still new to the dating scene or in a very long term relationship, this date night idea is sure to bring out the more competitive side of you both… So be prepared.
- Get the face masks out and have a spa night – you don’t have to break the bank on the most expensive masks and creams, just simply head down to your favourite bargain shop and collect a few different masks, you could even try making your own.
- Order a takeaway (or cook some real food) and binge on Netflix – now, this may be a regular occurrence and if it is, I would urge you to try something different on Valentine’s Day. However, if you’re both not that fussed about the day, then it can be the perfect way to chill and get your teeth into a completely new series!
Whether you decide to pick one or all of the above, you’re sure to impress anyone with our fabulously romantic (and cheap) ideas…